Lala [Mrs. New Guy] at What?Mermaids? tagged me. I am tagging a few people and even if someone is not tagged but wishes to do this, feel free...
The rules are:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Paste these rules on your blog post.
- Respond to the following prompts (in bold).
- Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post.
- Leave "Tagged You" notices on their blog/Facebook.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
1) The best investment you ever made: I think the best investment I ever made was on my laptop. It's been more than four years and it still works fine!
2) If you could have written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick: I would have loved to be the author of the Harry Potter series. I would have loved being the director of the movie Avatar - I think it was beautifully made! I think John Lennon's 'Imagine' was a beautiful song - I wish I would have composed it!
3) Weirdest quirk: I believe people having the same name have similar personalities!
4) One wish immediately granted: I wish I could more holidays...
5) Most expensive hobby: Travelling! I love exploring new places but it is an expensive hobby!
6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store: I love reading books...I am a total bookworm! I would love to have an inexhaustible gift-card at Oxford - The Book Store. They have an amazing collection of books!
7) In another lifetime, you’d be: A singer or a detective!