Sunday, November 21, 2010

Klueless 6 - The Kult Of The Klueless

I have been a great fan of KLUELESS. It is a multi-level online game that requires you to solve a sequence of puzzles in order to progress to the next level.
Not only is it fun and addictive, there are times when it is so mind-boggling and frustrating that you will feel like pulling your hair out! It is not unusual to be stuck at a level for hours and then discover that the answer was too simple and very obvious!
For all those who wish to try, here is the link:
http://ahvan.in/ahvan10/klueless6/

I am still stuck on Level 13! Any hints for cracking this level is welcome...And yes, if you get stuck on any of the previous levels, feel free to ask me! You won't get any direct answers but hints - definitely!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...
stuck on level 9. Pretty sure I got the birds name.. cant figure out what race has to do with it. think you can help me?

Sapphire said...

@Ve
Google - there are many races across the world :D Use the word to get hold of the right one :P And if you got the bird right, Klueless will give you what exactly to type!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I have no idea what ur talking about! very helpful!! :P

Sapphire said...

@Ve
if you land up with the correct bird (it is a mythological bird) you will get the name of the race!!

Jack said...

Sapphire,

Thanks for the lead. I will try to see if I can visit it and try my luck.

Take care

Geeta said...

Absolutely clue less, there aren't enough hours in the day for me for another hobby. But do throw in a question or two, will be fun for your readers who do not play (like me) to figure out and answer.

Ellen said...

Hi Sapphire,

You haven't written for some time here. Busy, I would suppose. :-) Well, it's never too late to wish a nice person like you -- a Happy and Blessed New Year!! God bless you and your family with everything good in life.

leo said...

hi..mayday..mayday..level 6..its somethin to do with resolution..tried to take that pic and vary resolution..is that the way?

leo said...

hello..thanks to u i have lost my mind in klueless.. :D its great..btw iam stuck in level 6..the diary one..i know its somethin to do wit resolution..i even tried changing pic resolution..nothin happened..help!!

Sapphire said...

@Leo: Ha!Ha! Think of new year 'RESOLUTION'??? And remember to multiply :D

Unknown said...

your blog is beautiful :)

Visit: fantasist.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment